Suggestions of writing up dissertation from chapter 12 in
Miles, M. B., & Huberman, A. M. (2014). Qualitative data analysis: A Methods Sourcebook (3rd ed.)
- Write at least one page a day, in a year (I would say work on any writing projects you have for 2 hours/day, 5 days a week)
- Write on whatever can be written about when you sit in front of your computer, laptop. Don’t assume that you have to write chapter 1, then 2,3,4.
- Create the template of the document in finished form or format
- Have a separate meeting with supervisors or mentors on writing itself rather than the research
- Stick to deadlines, think about how to deal with “personal drama” (I would say how to keep a balanced life)